Tuesday, July 24, 2012

How Does Eating Fresh Raw Foods turn Your Digestion Problems

,
Burn Stomach:

The root of a lot of illness is bad digestion. Your body's inability to dispell the food you eat.

Acid reflux, heart burn, indigestion are all linked to your inability to properly dispell what you are eating. The solution is not to add drugs and antacids to get rid of the uncomfortable symptoms but rather to convert what you are eating.

I used to use antacids when I was much younger. I had no idea that I was surely increasing the need for the antacids by taking them to begin with. Killing off your natural stomach acids surely slows down your ability to break down and dispell your food.

I was out to supper with my brother one night and as we got our menus to order he made the criticism that he was going to take one of his prescription acid reflux pills so he would be able to order anyone he wanted to eat, regardless of the fact that his digestive theory would rebel and cause major indigestion if he did not have his pills.

I told him he had it all wrong and he was harming his health and was just exasperating his digestion problem. He ordered all fried unhealthy dishes, no fresh foods, no vegetables or fruit.

This is one of the big issues with not eating adequate raw fresh foods. In fact everybody should be also eating plant based enzyme supplements with their meals as well. All cooked food is devoid of digestive enzymes, the enzymes are killed with heat.

When I started to get the message, I changed my diet. I added a lot more fresh raw foods, added enzymes and also probiotics (good bacteria) to my gut, my digestive theory healed. I haven't touched any kind of antacid or anyone like that in over twenty years. I rarely ever have any digestive ache and I a have lot of energy most of the time.

One effect of bad digestion is a lack of energy. When your body is over working to dispell the foods you are eating your body will use up all your energy and leave you feeling tired and exhausted. The presuppose your body will struggle to dispell inescapable foods is partly because your digestive theory is weak and there are very few enzymes or good bacteria to break the foods down, processed cooked foods with refined ingredients can be very hard for the body to process. Especially when there is so tiny vigor to your digestive system

I have been eating enzyme and probiotic supplements for many years and I eat a very clean healthy diet. This has thoroughly changed my digestive theory so my body does not expend my daily energy struggling to dispell the meals I eat.

Eating raw foods gives you enzymes and helps with populating your gut with good bacteria. I also eat a fiber rich supplement that helps cleanse my digestive tract.

Cleansing periodically is very good for digestive health. Drinking a good amount of pure water is also a good thing to do.

Digestion is the core of good health and with out the ability to dispell and process the foods you eat you are far more likely to make a whole host of health issues.

When you are not able to dispell the foods you eat often the food will get stuck and sit in your gut and cause bad bacteria, along with free radical cells that can lead to serious health issues like even cancer.

In closing I would say to anyone who wants to improve their digestive system, eat a diet rich with fresh fruits and vegetables and a good portion of raw foods. Then eat digestive enzyme supplements with your meals. Do this consistently for a 90 days and you will see a major convert in your digestion. The indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux will subside and your energy will increase.

Take a look into the need for more enzymes and raw foods for getting your digestion back into shape, don't just take my word for it.


0 comments to “How Does Eating Fresh Raw Foods turn Your Digestion Problems”

Post a Comment

 

Burn Stomach Fat Fast Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger